Offering state-of-the-art dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring substance abuse and psychiatric disorders
Individuals who are dually diagnosed need specialized services. Our staff is trained to understand the complex relationship between sobriety and mental health. We provide professional mental health services in conjunction with state-of-the-art substance abuse treatment. We believe anyone can achieve sobriety regardless of his or her diagnosis and we are willing to go the extra mile to help make this possible.
Our Services include:
Individual, group, and family counseling
Individual treatment planning
Assistance with recovery
- Education about addiction, mental illness & recovery
- Assistance in developing skills to manage psychiatric symptoms & medication
- Help with adapting the 12-steps to meet special needs
- Coaching in stress management, communication, anger management, and social skills
- Identifying cues and triggers
- Using role play to develop skills to prevent a relapse
- Developing individual strategies for staying sober
On-site urine testing
Case management to help navigate the system and with the challenges of daily living
Payment We accept MediCal, private-pay, Prop-36 and specialized grant funding as payment for our services.
Schedule: Our out-patient program is flexible and individualized, and is available 6 days a week, Mondays – Saturdays.
Admission: For an admission interview, or more information call Susan Lambrose, Program Manager (805) 965-3434
We believe that timely, appropriate communication with our client’s referral source optimizes treatment. We include the client whenever possible in this process.
Our program’s effectiveness is due to our helping clients:
- Focus on the mental health aspects of recovery
- Develop reachable goals that meet their unique needs
- Integrate our services with any other services they are receiving
- Cope with the challenges of daily living